We are always looking for talented and inspirational people to join our team. If you like what we do, contact us!
If you like what we do…
If you believe that you are able to make someone’s day beautiful…
If you know that you have something to say and writing is an inspiration for you…
Become an intern editor at Fashion Inside!
– Write, read and edit publications.
– Follow the phases of entering the titles (documentation, videos and imaged).
– Manage content and administer web pages.
– Participate in creating new projects.
– Excellent communication and writing skills.
– Interests in the fields of fashion, culture and art.
– Fluency in English (both written and spoken), a second foreign language is an advantage.
– Good computer literacy (MS Office, Internet).
Knowledge and skills that the intern is expected to acquire during the time of the internship:
– Further and practical development of theoretical knowledge, accumulated at university.
– Management and organisation of content, strategy, style and general administration of the web site.
– Translation and creating own articles in the realm of fashion and lifestyle, focused mainly on the female audience.
– Knowledge in the sphere of journalism ethics and standards and requirements regarding internet publications.
– Strategic thinking and ability to prioritise tasks.
– Time and project management and decision making.
– Team work, communication and organisation skills.
In case you meet the requirements and show interest in the abovementioned internship position, we would like to know more about you. Please, send a CV with a recent photo, a short motivation letter and an article of your own writing to email@example.com.
We guarantee complete confidentiality while going through your application materials.
Do not hesitate to contact and send us an email!